- The store at 2011 N Fulton Avenue is open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday. Please honor social distancing measures in place inside the store.
- Per the current mask advisory, all employee and customers must wear a mask while inside our building. Please observe a 6 foot social distance from staff and other customers.
- We are cleaning frequently and after each customer not only for your safety as a customer but also for our dedicated employees that are working hard to help you with your flower and gift needs.
- No Contact Curbside Pick Up is available Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We continue to provide No Contact Delivery for the safety of our customers and staff.
- You may order by phone at 812-402-1234. Phones will be answered from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday - Closed Sunday
- You may order online anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Place your order in person at 2011 Fulton Avenue in Evansville from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
You may order online or by phone and choose the WILL CALL option for our Central location on Fulton Avenue. We will have your flowers or gift ready at the specified time.
- You may enter the store to pick up your flowers, as the retail showroom is fully open with social distancing measures.
- Or you may continue to use our convenient curbside service. When you pull into the parking lot at 2011 North Fulton Avenue, look for the curbside pickup signage. Call the number listed on the sign. We have a designated line for your call. Once details are confirmed, we will bring your item/items out to the table outside our main entrance. Once this is done, you may pull under the awning and retrieve your item/items.