- The store at 2011 N Fulton Avenue will re-open Monday, May 18th. Hours will be 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday. Please honor social distancing measures in place inside the store.
- No Contact Curbside Pick Up will continue to be available Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The store at 6240F East Virginia Street is closed.
We continue to provide No Contact Delivery for the safety of our customers and staff.
- You may order by phone at 812-402-1234. Phones will be answered from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday - Closed Sunday
- You may order online, simply choose a product and proceed from here. You will be able to choose only the delivery times and dates that fall within our guidelines.
These hours may vary.
As of Monday, May 18th, we are delivering as follows:
- Single Family Residence
- Funeral Home
- Hospitals with the exception of Deaconess Gateway Units B4 & B5 only
- Schools - not applicable at this time
We will resume deliveries to Nursing Homes or Assisted Living Facilities on Monday, June 1st
You may order online or by phone and choose the WILL CALL option for our Central location on Fulton Avenue. We will have your flowers or gift ready at the specified time.
- Beginning Monday, May 18th, you may enter the store to pick up your flowers.
- Or you may continue to use our convenient curbside service. When you pull into the parking lot at 2011 North Fulton Avenue, look for the curbside pickup signage. Call the number listed on the sign. We have a designated line for your call. Once details are confirmed, we will bring your item/items out to the table outside our main entrance. Once this is done, you may pull under the awning and retrieve your item/items.