Are Zeidler's stores open?
- The store at 2011 N Fulton Avenue is open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday. Please honor social distancing measures in place inside the store.
- Per the current mask advisory, all employee and customers must wear a mask while inside our building. Please observe a 6 foot social distance from staff and other customers.
- We are cleaning frequently and after each customer not only for your safety as a customer but also for our dedicated employees that are working hard to help you with your flower and gift needs.
- No Contact Curbside Pick Up is available Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We continue to provide No Contact Delivery for the safety of our customers and staff.
How can I order with your flower shop?
- You may order by phone at 812-402-1234. Phones will be answered from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday - Closed Sunday
- You may order online anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Place your order in person at 2011 Fulton Avenue in Evansville from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
What types of deliveries are you making and when?
We are delivering to the following address types Monday through Saturday:
- Single Family Residence
- Funeral Home
- Hospitals (some restrictions could apply)
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
How are deliveries being handled?
Our drivers are following all recommended health and safety guidelines. They will contact the recipient by phone, leave the flowers in a designated place, and return to their van, allowing the recipient to get the flowers with no in-person contact.
What if I want to pick something up?
You may order online or by phone and choose the WILL CALL option for our Central location on Fulton Avenue. We will have your flowers or gift ready at the specified time.
- You may enter the store to pick up your flowers, as the retail showroom is fully open with social distancing measures.
- Or you may continue to use our convenient curbside service. When you pull into the parking lot at 2011 North Fulton Avenue, look for the curbside pickup signage. Call the number listed on the sign. We have a designated line for your call. Once details are confirmed, we will bring your item/items out to the table outside our main entrance. Once this is done, you may pull under the awning and retrieve your item/items.
What if I have a wedding or event planned?
If we are working with you on flowers for your event, we encourage you to communicate with us as needed. If you have made a final decision, please advise us as soon as possible. If you are waiting till closer to your event, that is perfectly fine, we will make no changes without your direction.