June 8th of every year is the officially recognized day to celebrate your best friend. Surprise your BFF with a gift that is sure to put a smile on their face, lift their spirits, and let them know just how much they mean to you. The Zeidler’s Flowers team knows that every friendship is unique—there are as many friendships as there are endless combinations of blooms. This is why flowers are the perfect gift for anyone, as they offer something as individually beautiful as the relationship you share with your bestie.
6 Flowers that Symbolize Friendship
If you happen to know your bestie’s favorite flower, then a bouquet of those will be perfect. If not, no worries! There are plenty of flowers you can choose from which symbolize friendship. Some of our favorites include:
- Yellow Rose – symbolizes friendship, happy feelings, and warmth – a perfect choice for a friendship you’ve had for many years. Orange, white, and lavender roses also work well in friendship bouquets if you want some variety.
- Sunflowers – symbolize happiness, loyalty, and adoration – traits you want from a good friend.
- Yellow Chrysanthemums – symbolize joyfulness and a festive, optimistic spirit – a great choice for a relatively new friendship you hope to have for many years.
- Gerbera Daisies – these charming and bright blooms symbolize pride, energy, purity. Liven up any bouquet with these friendly and colorful blooms.
- Iris – symbolizes dedication and trust – two qualities all good friendships have.
- Alstroemeria – also known as the Peruvian Lily, these flowers represent strong bonds and deep roots in friendship. Each of the blossom’s six petals represents something: respect, humor, empathy, patience, commitment, and understanding. What a great flower to give to a friend!
Awesome Friendship Bouquets for Your BFF
Choose a selection of colorful flowers that show how much you value your friendship with your best friend. Any of the below selections are great choices!
Hot summer colors abound in this great combination of your favorite flowers. Hot pink, orange, yellow and purple…gerbers, delphinium, roses, carnations, mini carnations, and more. If making someone feel special is your plan, this bouquet is designed to do just that.
My Cup of Tea
This cute cup and saucer bouquet will be the perfect addition to a desk or table. Soft colors of pink, lavender, and peach flowers…an assortment of roses, spray roses, mini carnations, a gerber daisy, hypericum berries, and more. The teacup is assorted and will be either ivory, coral, lavender or light green.
Bright smiles will ensue when your loved ones see this pretty bud vase arrive. It’s made with confetti roses, yellow gerbera daisies, and golden aster.
A variety of colors and flowers make Happy Thoughts a good choice to send for any occasion, or none at all. Pink, white, and yellow with touches of hot pink, purple and green…the flowers are arranged in a clear glass cylinder vase and tied with a colorful coordinating ribbon…made fresh for your delivery.
Over the Rainbow
This bouquet is a colorful beauty. A variety of colors of alstromeria are arranged in a clear glass vase, with a coordinating ribbon. It is a great look, and the flowers are long lasting. Alstromeria blooms may be somewhat tight upon delivery. Within a day or so, they will open beautifully and perform beautifully. They are worth the wait!
You Are My Sunshine
Encourage and cheer them with a bright beautiful bouquet of flowers. It’s a bold mix of pink, yellow, purple, and orange, and available in two sizes.
Best friends deserve as much attention and affection as we can give them. Flowers help us say all the things we want to say to someone and do it beautifully. Start a tradition of exchanging fresh blooms with your besties that you’ll look forward to all year.